22 August 2006

Happy 15th Birthday, BROOKE!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, today our sweet baby Brooke turned 15 years old! To celebrate, we took her to the KLCC mall where we bought her a brand new pair of FOOTBALL BOOTS (yes, that's what they call "soccer shoes" here!). We also purchased some awesome shin guards, and had a great dinner at an Indian restaurant.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's hard to believe that just 15 years ago, Brooke was let loose upon this land. Without a doubt, Brooke is a one of a kind, and now that she is really growing up, it is so hard to call her "the baby of the family" much longer. Hopefully she'll write about her day at school today. It certainly had some fun moments (singing in the halls, cupcakes from mom, and more...)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, Brooke does love to model that "you are what you eat". (Aren't we the serious family?) With today's birthday, Brooke becomes the first member of our clan to have a Malaysian birthday. This weekend we're off for Indonesia for a quick getaway, so we're looking forward to some fun... all part of the birthday continuation. Yahoo!

Happy Birthday, sweet Broo-head! We love you.

dad / greg

4 comments:

Barb K said...

Brooke,
Super Happy Birthday!!! Hope you got the ecards we sent. I join your dad in saying I cannot believe you are 15 and you are certainly one-of-a-kind. Looking forward to our next chance to smash a gingerbread house together...Love you, sweet girl.
Grandma Barb

Anonymous said...

Dear Greg: Always enjoy your blogs and pics. So glad you and the girls are feeling better. Uncle Rich said the same thing happened to him when he was in Korea. Be safe and God Bless you and your family. Love, GMP

Gail said...

Happy Birthday you beautiful young woman!!! 15? yikes time flies by. Love you Brooke!!!!!!!

Aunt Gail in Colorado

Anonymous said...

Hello Bonciminos from cool Northern Michigan! I miss you all so much, but I must say that Chryl is at the front of the line! Please tell her so and that we must chat, SOON! Also wish Brooke a very happy Malay birthday! I have been in MI since Aug 8th. We will leave for TX Sep 5th. It is perfect weather here. 75 - 80 Degrees with warm sun, cool breezes from the lake and low humidity! I've been reading lots of novels and eating LOTs of mom-in-laws cooking. I do believe my jeans are getting smaller! THanks greg for keeping up your blog, so I can read it on my husband's blackberry under a big oak tree down by the lake!
Blessings,
Shannon Farrier