Just a quick blog post today. I've been busy training for the Singapore Marathon (03 December), and had to do a 15 miler this morning -- the miles are once again really starting to add up.
I found the linked account of a first-time marathon runner named Kenny Sia, who finished the Kuala Lumpur Marathon back in March. He only trained for two weeks (and you'll see how much good that did him....)!! Read the attached blog -- I think you'll love it. I could almost imagine his pain by the end. This blog shows just how difficult running a marathon can be without putting in the training. Enjoy...
Kenny Sia's Marathon Run
greg
3 comments:
Oh, Kenny...I ached reading every word. Thanks for sharing that Greg. Only you could find a crazy link like that! So good to talk with you the other night. Thanks for the reassurances that you all are staying safe. Love to you all, Mom
Proud of you Greg.
Miss you guys,
Nee
Greg, I liked Mr. Yap. aunt gail
Post a Comment