23 October 2007

Coming Soon!! New Blog

OK. I really want to thank my dear friends and family for taking the time over the past few days to encourage me, and to let me know what they thought of this blog. I really appreciate that support, and honestly did not realize that many people were reading any more.

Now, for the news: I have decided to create a new blog, but this one is going to be one of the PRIVATE variety. I know it will add a User Login step before you can read my latest posts, musings, photos, and whatnot, but I will have the security of knowing that the only people reading it have been granted access to do so. I'm also excited because I will be able to be more free -- knowing that my thoughts will be out of the ever-present public eye.

Interested?? If so, here's how it will work: Please send me a message to the following email address: malaysiagreg@yahoo.com

Let me know who you are, what your favorite cereal is, what you wanted to be when you grew up, who you want to see win the World Series, etc etc etc. I just need to know of your interest (and how I know you!). After that, I'll give you instructions on where to go for the new blog (it's not up yet, but soon!!)

So, now it's up to you. Send email to: malaysiagreg@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you, my friends and family, soon. :-)

greg