This is a place where I can be just who I am, share what I think, question what I don't understand, and yet laugh at myself. What you'll find is "Uniquely Greg". This is _still_ my place to process.
24 November 2007
Satisfying A Love For Music
The attached article about Cheryl appeared in the KL Star newspaper this week. I am so proud of her!!! Isn't this the best??
Hi Greg: Loved the article. Thanks so much for your blogs. I know all of you are so proud of Cheryl and so am I. She is so talented, so blessed, so excellent and so loved by all.
2 comments:
Hi Greg: Loved the article. Thanks so much for your blogs. I know all of you are so proud of Cheryl and so am I. She is so talented, so blessed, so excellent and so loved by all.
Love You All,
Mom, Pat.
Thanks for sharing the article - so cool!
Post a Comment