Hey there. Take a look at what the ESPN trivia question of the day is today! Usually the questions are much more focused on the major professional sports, or NCAA athletics. It's nice to see that the marathon is getting a little attention. For those of you who can't squint hard enough to read the fine print, here is a close up:
Well, did you know the answer?? (or are you just very good at reading upside-down text?!) I hope all of you have a great day today -- it's Friday!
Another 20-mile run is in store for me tomorrow. Can't wait to see what I'm going to count this time. Oh, and Steve -- to answer your question about last week's counting experiment, there were a total of two runners who passed me for the day. One was a guy who looked like he was out to run a "one lap wonder". The other was the "real" runner with whom I have no business ever comparing myself to... I saw his vapor trail as he went by... :-)
greg
1 comment:
There goes Greg, blasting out another 20 miler in the unforgiving KL gloom - you go for it!
Steve
PS - I can only guess there were 100's of folks out there watching you run and wondering "what's Ryan Hall doing in KL?"
Post a Comment