13 April 2006

How Far Away Is Kuala Lumpur?

Due to popular demand, I've assembled the little list below to illustrate just how far away our new home is:

Houston to Kuala Lumpur -- 9,893 miles
Houston to Sydney, Australia -- 8,581 miles
Houston to Cairo, Egypt -- 7,009 miles
Houston to Tokyo, Japan -- 6,666 miles
Houston to Rome, Italy -- 5,693 miles
Houston to London, U.K. -- 4,843 miles
Houston to Chicago -- 941 miles

Based on the above, it's hard to believe that the journey to KL is over ten times the distance to Chicago, and twice as far as London! (I found the distances above from this web site.)

This will make you laugh. What are we getting into?

greg

P.S. On another quick note: In my MS150 fund-raising, I'm just $25 away from reaching my goal. If anyone would like to put me over the top, just click on this link for a quick, easy, painless online donation: Greg Boncimino - MS150 Donation Link

1 comment:

Barb K said...

"How Far Away Is Kuala Lumpur?" Too far away...No I guess it's just at the right distance. I am excited that after you guys are settled, we are coming for a visit!

Did you make it over the top for your MS ride? If, not you know we are always good for another donation.

Love you all and miss you this Easter season. We'll talk to you Sunday.

Love, Your momma