Last night I completed the first of my two remaining final exams. What a relief! I will take my LAST final exam on Saturday morning (Money & Capital Markets), then I will at last be DONE !!
The only thing separating me from my MBA diploma will be a trip to Dallas to walk across the stage. (Well, actually we have to drive to San Antonio the day before to pick up Brooke from a field trip, then we take a massive right turn and go to Dallas!)
I just found out that the university will be broadcasting graduation LIVE on the Internet, so if you have nothing to do at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 6th, you are welcome to visit this site (in your pajamas, clutching a bowl of cereal) and watch them try to pronounce "Boncimino" in front of many unsuspecting guests.
Who thinks they'll pronounce it correctly? Hey, here's an even better question: Who KNOWS the way to pronounce "Boncimino" correctly? (HINT: the "ci" is not "suh"...) I'd love to hear your input on that one.
Eleven days from graduation,
greg
3 comments:
Bahn - si - meeno
And don't think spanish pronunciation for that middle part!
Well, for 18+ years for me, it was:
Bahn-sah-me-no and I guess it will always stay that way. But however you say it, I am proud to say, I was one. And I get to be at the real thing to see you get your MBA in Dallas. No bowl of cereal for me. Love you. Greggie.
See you in 10 days!
Love, Mom
Personally when I've seen your name, I always think it is pronounced like it might be in italian: bone-chee-meen-o.
Post a Comment