
A nice picture of the KL Tower from below. Cool....

The view from the top is breathtaking. Here is how it looked from our table:
Here, Cheryl and Ashley enjoy a mother-daughter hug right before hitting the buffet table for yet another course of awesome food.....
Then came the indulgence. Check out my dessert splurge:
The elevator back to "earth" had a cool mirror ceiling. Here we are, acting normal:

We gave Ashley her first round of cool weather clothes, for life as a Northwestern student in bitter cold Illinois. She still has to figure out how the hood works...
That's better. Ash can't wait to strut around NU in her "wildcat" jacket (yes, it's fake fur; chill...)
Since we know Ash is going to miss Alfredo, we got her a snuggly mini replica of our favorite poodle. Here Ash squeezes Alfredo and mini-Alfredo while Brooke captures the moment....
See how cute Ash looks with her fluffy companion? This pup is going to spend some well-loved days in the Northwestern dorms....
So that's about it. Hope you enjoyed this little glimpse into our celebration. Our Ash is no longer a just a wee little tot. She's all "growed" up, and we love her with all of the numbers and all of the letters up to the sky, and back again.
proud dad
4 comments:
LOVE IT! WOW 18. WOW. LOVE YOU GUYS! I LEAVE IL TODAY TO GO BACK TO COLORADO. I AM SAD. I WILL MISS EVERYONE. :( BACK TO LIFE IN CO....LOVE, AUNT GAIL
Happy Birthday, Ashley! Thanks, Greg for the photos. I love how close your family is. And I love the miniature Alfredo!
Lisa :)
Hey, little family,
I miss you and loved seeing you in all these photos. Right this minute I am in a little business center room paying for internet time and could not resist checking in. Greg, it is snowing like crazy in Chicago and my first flight has already been cancelled. Wouldn't it be great if I got totally delayed a day and we met up at the airport. That would be easier than leaving a hidden message for you somewhere...
try my cell phone when you land.
Love you, Mom
Love to all,
Oh, what a great time you guys had! Please give Ash a big hug from me!
Post a Comment