
Italy Rocks! We have had two wonderful days so far here. Landed in Rome and picked up our cute little Fiat Panda rental car, spent Friday in Florence, spent yesterday in Venice, and now we’re about to head out for some breakfast, then off to try to meet up with the girlies!
Highlights so far? We were stunned by the beauty of Michelangelo’s David – which we saw yesterday in Florence: has to be the supremely BEST work of art ever made. Then, we took a gondola ride through the canals of Venice! Amazing. Of course the other huge highlight has been the food and drink – some of the best food ever invented all started right here. YUM!!
We found some free wireless this morning, so decided to post a few quick shots here for you to gaze upon. Sorry about the lack of captions. We’d love to annotate, but there are still so many things to see and do here.
Ciao!!
greg









3 comments:
Italian beauty, I should say so. And Cheryl never looked more beautiful. You two do not ever seem to really age.
Greg, so glad you were able to post. I have been wondering how things wre going and your pictures tell the story. Can't wait to see pics of A and B too.
Love you and enjoy,
Mom
Happy belated birthday Chyrl!!!!!
The pictures are beautiful, I'm so glad you guys are having a good time. And finally meeting up with the girlies. I had so much fun calling you 2 in Venice. Nice to hear your voices and I double the sentiment....wish we were with you guys!!!!!!!
Have fun and say hi to Rome for me. And Ashley, and Brooke. :-)
I love Italy! I was there in 75. So enchanting, so beautiful. You two look so great there. WOW. more more...love, Aunt Gail
Post a Comment