31 March 2008

Italy: Performances, Castles, Villas

Here is another quick batch of pictures for you. Over the past several days we have seen Ashley and Brooke perform in Sirmione, have gone running in the mountains of Arco, have toured Cheryl's family's original hometown of Mantova, have seen some awesome castles, have found an unbelievable villa hotel in La Spezia (see sunset photo), and have had MORE amazing Italian food (see me with pizza).
In short, this is turning out to be the uber-vacation we had hoped for. Sorry for the lack of captions. I think the photos speak for themselves. Today is wine country then the Tower of Pisa. Tomorrow.... Rome.
greg





3 comments:

JackieQ said...

ooo, how was real Italian pizza? lol, all the beautiful pix and I comment on the food, hah!

Stacy said...

One word~ GORGEOUS!

riniroo said...

Magnificent!!!! I spotted your rodeo shirt Cheryl!!!! Ah, Cavendars....