12 March 2008

Just another day


Hi there. Just wanted to make a quick post for no other reason than to tell everyone that all is well, life is moving fast, and we are enjoying our lives here as an American family placed into a very foreign culture.



Last week I spent a few days in Bangkok on business, then have been back in Malaysia for a week or so. Ashley also spent four days in Bangkok last week on an International school Cultural Convention -- she performed with the choir that consisted of the top international HS student singers from all over SE Asia. Brooke has been throwing javelin, discus, and shot put for the track & field team. She is now the #1 javelin tosser at the high school, and competes again this Saturday -- in KL! Cheryl is doing great with her arranging and composition. A, C, and myself are all at the "12-weeks-left" mark in our quest for marathon glory. We are even meeting more and more fellow expatriates in our new condominium home!




We can't wait for our Italy trip, just two weeks away now!! Rome, Milan, Pisa, Florence, Sistine Chapel, Vatican, and much more...




greg

2 comments:

Barb K said...

Another day, not like any other.

You two look darling and I am so glad you got out for what looks like a date night.

Hectic is what we share from both sides of the globe. I would need a full blog to describe my day today which included among many things having to break into a basement window at the Michel house. Aw, the adventure of it all.

Very envious of the Italy trip. I have been there once and promised myself to go back again some time with Pete. Enjoy.

Love, Mom

pdimontova@yahoo.com said...

You two look sooooo young and vibrant! I talked to you on the phone yesterdy, and finally put in a new password so I can reploy.

So glad your taking the time for this wonderful vacation. God Bless and Protect you four.

Love, Mom pat