07 December 2006

Brooke's Band Concert

Just wanted to drop a quick line. Brooke had a band concert at ISKL last week, and like always we were there as the proud parents. Brooke was the only student there with a red horn and blue hair -- Is that cool or what? (By the way, we let Brooke dye part of her hair blue just for fun -- it's in the back, so you can't see on the photos below.)

Anyhow, we had fun. Here is a picture of Brooke right after the big event. Doesn't she look great in her spiffy band dress?


Here is Ashley, who was helping by working the concessions booth. Too bad she doesn't have any joy in her life, don't you think?

Finally, I snapped a "proud parent" photo of both Cheryl and Brooke:


That's all the time I have for posting right now. Tonight Chris arrives for a weekend visit. I'm pretty sure we just might have a photo or two to share. Hope you enjoyed the concert photos.

greg

3 comments:

Barb K said...

Holy cow! Everyone is gorgeous! Can we see the blue hair? Tell Bro I was thinking of going blue, too.

Love, Mom

riniroo said...

Thanks for the pics! Tell Ash and Brookie they look fabulous! And my Cheryl as well.
Hugs from Tejas,
Nee

Anonymous said...

Greg,
And Cheryl, and Ashley, and Brooke... Wow do I miss you guys! It's so good to catch up on all that has been happening in your world. Thanks ever so much for sharing!
I lost all your email addresses, and mailing addresses somehow.
Love Beth K - Still in Ill.