Happy New Year!!
We are now about two hours into 2007, and I just wanted to send a greeting of well-wishes back to everyone still in 2006. (That's weird.)
We found that the television networks here really don't do a countdown like we're used to in the States. There is also no Dick Clark special either (not sure that's a loss however). We did cheer in the new year with Ashley, Brooke, and several of their friends at our house.
I am concerned about the seven bombs that just went off in Bangkok, Thailand tonight. Apparently two people have died, and 13-15 wounded. I was just in Bangkok last week, and am supposed to go back there on Tuesday (Jan 2nd) for more meetings. However, please know that I will not go if there is any chance of further danger. I am not much of a risk-taker when it comes to terrorism.
Other than that, it's been a fun night. Please have a safe and happy celebration, those of you still hours away from the new year. As for us, we're off to sleep. It's 2am...
greg
3 comments:
And Selamat Tahum Baru, to you. We tried SKYPEing today with no luck, just before your midnight. Our news is just carrying the Thailand news; so as your mom, use your best, wise judgement. Tell all our girls Happy New Year from us.
Love, Mom
HAPPY NEW YEAR BONCIMINOS. ITS 11:55 P.M. HERE IN COLORADO. LOVE YOU GUYS...AUNT GAIL
Happy New Year to my pals!
Post a Comment