Quick news flash: I finished the Singapore Marathon this morning just fine. As advertised, it was hot and humid -- Marathons were not meant to be run in 80-degree weather, or on the Equator, for that matter. I did not beat my PR -- finished just a tad slower, at approx 3 hrs 51 min 30 sec. The run was MUCH harder than the Houston Marathon was, but I made it!! My legs are so sore!
I've been up since 4am this morning, and in the morning I fly to Bangkok, Thailand for another business trip. I'll post lots of photos and stories within the next 24 hours, so check back! Funny stuff indeed!! Thanks for all the awesome notes of encouragement and support.
Very tired,
greg
p.s. For some sneak peek photos and video from today, see Cheryl's blog.
1 comment:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are amazing! Great job on the marathon!
Post a Comment