Hi everyone. Just a super quick note to let you all know we are 100% safe here in Asia. We were not impacted by the earthquake, the mini-tsunami, or the One-Two-Go Thailand plane crash. I am in Bangkok right now. It's rather interesting how insensitive the news media can be. The headline on yesterday's newspaper read, "One-Two-GONE!!" followed by a huge picture of the smoldering wreckage. So sad.
I love you all. See you soon.
greg
P.S. I leave for Sydney tomorrow. Only 4 more days until the marathon!
3 comments:
Dear Greg,
I am so glad you posted this...I was going to be emailing/Skyping for updates on all of you. Whenever I tell someone where you guys live, they always ask about your safety. Usually I respond that you all love it there but I am quite sure I would not be so good at the life changes. Knowing God's got you covered is my claim.
So Greggie, go off to Australia and have a great marathon. We can't wait to hear.
I love you, Mom
PS Is there any electronic hook ups where we can follow your progress in marathon (like Houston)?
Glad you guys are safe over there. Come back to the states soon so we can keep an eye on you guys. :-)
Have fun in Sydney!!!
Nee
Good luck in Australia. Be safe and do well. Love you Greg!!!Aunt Gail
Post a Comment