At last I have uploaded my photos into an album that you can view online. Please click on the link below, which should take you in without too many problems. Since there are 54 photos, I thought the best thing would be to post in an actual album. However, please come back here and leave a comment or two.
IMPORTANT: When you get in, click on the "View as Slideshow", then in Lower Right, choose "Options" to turn the Titles/Descriptions on -- Believe me, you want this because I explain what you're looking at...
IMPORTANT: When you get in, click on the "View as Slideshow", then in Lower Right, choose "Options" to turn the Titles/Descriptions on -- Believe me, you want this because I explain what you're looking at...
I hope you enjoy taking a look at what my few short days in Australia were like.
greg
9 comments:
Congratulations on your marathon finish!Thanks so much for sharing your travels! I love to read your blog because that's as close as I'm ever gonna get to these places. It's even better when you post pictures of your travels. You may think you only have 3 readers but alot of us probably don't comment alot....like me. Don't stop sharing.
Fabulous! Sorry I was out most of the weekend. A bit lacking on riniroo comments, eh? Got my wisdom teeth out Friday. Yuck. Glad you had fun and the pics were great. (Thanks for the shout-out in pic #50!) I'm going up north Sun-Wed but will be home Wed night. Can't wait to see you! I'll set up a babysitter. (I'll email you too.) Give hugs to A, B, C and A-2!!!!!!!
Riniroo
Nice place, huh? I like burning time in Sydney when I am on the road. Next time you are there, get over to Manly beach. A definite cool place to hang out!
Anyway, very nice time.
Later,
Your trip may have been short, but it was packed full of wonderful memories... Thank you so much for sharing the diary and pictures of not just this adventure, but of all your adventures. Looking forward to the next.....
One of three
Really loved the pictures. Can't decide if I liked "Walter, The Farting Dog" book or the invisible man pic best. All were great, you look like your dad in several of them.
I am listening to the Cubs game while typing. Hope they can pull this out...Love you, Mom
Greg, thanks for sharing the pictures. I would love to go there....Love, Aunt Gail
Goll darn, bad timing. Typing this from the Sydney library. Wedding in 5 hours. Weather for a long run in and amongst the gardens was brilliant!
Steve
hey cute, now that you are in the u.s. i'm expecting pics of our friends in dallas and houston!!!!
say hi to vonda and scott and nee and jay and kev and paige and shannon and christi and dave and maria and laura and dennis and brian and ..... sigh.
i know you are working, but at least you get to see some friends. boo hoo.
i'm just home, working my fingers to the bone, dying slowly from finale poisoning. *cough*
...don't worry about me, the eye strain isn't too bad...and i really don't want to go anywhere cause i love staying home. alone. every week. reading about your exciting travels.
...while my eyesight lasts...
c
=]
Post a Comment