01 September 2007

Brooke's Sweet Sixteen Birthday Video

All --

I am sorry for the delay in posting Brooke's Birthday Video. It wasn't that I was being "rude", as one anonymous comment suggested, it was that we have been coping through a very sensitive death in our family circle. For details, please see my mother's blog.

For the video, I am going to try to post this two ways: First, the embedded video here:


Second (if the above does not work for you), you can go straight to Google Video via this link: Brooke's Sweet 16 Birthday Video

I hope you enjoy the video. Please come back here and leave your comments. Also, you can comment directly on the Google Video page so that you can tell Jordan what a great job she did. Happy Birthday, Brooke!

g

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Could it possibly be 16 years ago I held that sweet baby girl in the hospital????? KaliAnn, Kenedy and I had fun watching the video (Loy was sleeping in on Labor day!?and Keith is laboring in the sky!). Happy 16th birthday, Brookee!
Judy Coneby

Barb K said...

Holy Toledo, what a great video of my favorite Brook-a-la! I loved it. Jordan, you did an unbelievable job on it and Broo, you are an amazing, ever changing always sweet young woman.
Love, Grandma Barb

Gail said...

Greg, I loved the video. Brooke is so beautiful. So many fun times in her 16 years. Thank you for sharing it with us...Love, aunt Gail

Anonymous said...

Great video!