10 October 2005

Homecoming 2005 - Cy-Fair High School

OK, I promised some pictures of our beautiful Ashley from Homecoming last weekend. Here you go...

Ash and Cheryl getting ready for the big night...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our beautiful girl...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ashley and me (maybe in 10 years I'll be walking her down an aisle... OK, in 20 years...)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thinking about diving in for a little dip...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lots of girls gathered at our house for pictures...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Our own "angels"...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Logan Mass with his favorite babysitter
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We were so proud once again of our gorgeous young woman. Ash will have to disclose how the evening went. Check her blog for updates...

greg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greg,
I must say you look WAY too young to have a daughter in High School. You look like your a college student yourself. You guys make the cutest family. Your wife seems amazing, and I can tell just by the picture of her doing Ashley's hair that she is an amazing mom, your girls are lucky they have you two!

Erin

Greg Boncimino said...

Erin,
Thanks for your kind words.

I'm glad you THINK I look young. The scary thought to me is that in just 3-1/2 years I'll be 40! Now that's frightening.

greg

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous. Its nice to see that life there is getting back pretty much back to normal after all the hurricanes down in the area (at least for your neck of the woods)
-dave

Kim said...

Your daughter is beautiful. =) And your other noter is right...you don't look old enough to have a daughter in high school.