30 June 2006

Blogging From Singapore

I'm enjoying a quick cup of coffee in Singapore while waiting for my plane to board. Had a day of meetings in our Singapore office -- a very good thing since learning this new job is going to be a big big challenge -- New role, new part of the company, new vocabulary, new business objectives. All in all, I think I am really going to enjoy this new job. Being in the aftermarket is a new role for me. I'll get to meet with customers, manage a staff, and tackle all the challenges of an international assignment.

Ashley has a slight fever, so hopefully it is nothing very serious. This weekend we may take a small outing to see some sights in and around KL.

We'll write about our first car outing later (after we've had some time to really comprehend what happened). Suffice it to say that KL streets are incredibly difficult to navigate, and anything that SEEMS simple isn't. Wow.

being safe,
greg

No comments: