25 April 2005

Life Rolls On... Bumps Included

Well, it is just so strange how life keeps rolling on. Haven't had much time to post an online entry because I'm in the midst of Final Exams for business school (Univ of Texas). 1 down, 1 to go.

While I get the studying done, catch up on tasks at work, and do my best to 'be present' at home, I'm finding that my thoughts of Laurie come in short bursts rather than continuous dwelling places. The bursts are quick, awkward, and disconcerting because I don't know when they're coming, or how I'm going to feel about them.

I think I'm getting better at switching gears, especially when I talk with family members who are in different phases. I need to do a lot better, though. Life is so different than it was 2 months ago -- I'm much more aware of the emotions and the swings (and feel comfortable talking about them), yet I just trip around awkwardly. Like learning how to walk again, I guess.

greg

No comments: