OK, so now I feel a bit guilty. I was thinking that when I posted yesterday, everyone would realize right away what day it was. Then (so my plan went), there would be a collective laugh, and everyone would smile knowing that I still had a sense of humor.
However, now I feel bad because there are some folks who had their hopes up for some tickets. Sorry? :-)
On the brighter side, I do have tickets for all three Cub-Astro games here in Houston April 29-May 1. (this time I'm serious!) Anyone want to come down?
Greg
P.S. It's good to smile sometimes. Really....
2 comments:
Well, aren't you the funny one? Greg, I think you are hilarious. If you could have seen Katie and Drew here last night conspiring about which tickets they wanted...Yesterday, I did not do even one of my famous April Fools' Day pranks-no sewn closed pants legs for Pete, no syrup in the shampoo (Oh, wait. You guys did that to me.) no mixing up the salt in the pepper shaker and pepper in the salt shaker. Guess I'll save up for next year.
I love you.
Well don't I feel like a moron? I think it's cheap that you used the 'finally some good news' words to further fool me.
I'm gullible enough as it is, I don't need non-existant Cubs tickets being dangled in front of me.
But joke's on you pal. Someone called me early today and asked if I wanted to go to the game on the 9th.
Boo-yeah!
Post a Comment