02 May 2006

Exams, Recitals, Bargain Shopping

Things are still quite busy around our household. Saturday morning I finished my LAST exam of my last course of my last semester of business school. That's it -- they're kicking me out... or at least giving me a diploma. I'll graduate this Saturday up in Dallas. In all, I made it through with a 4.0 GPA, so that's an accomplishment.

Ashley had her cello recital on Sunday. Here we are, proudly displaying her certificate of achievement -- in typical Boncimino fashion. We're so proud of Ash -- she sounded great as always.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A couple of weeks ago, Ashley and Cheryl went "dress" shopping for the Spring banquet / dance season. Check out the great dress they found for Ashley:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The coolest thing, as any Boncimino knows, is to find the best bargain, as my mom just described in a recent blog entry of her own. So, how much do you think the dress above cost us? Would you care to make a guess.... Guess again.... No, lower... For a picture of the ACTUAL price tag, scroll down....

.
.
.
.
.
Keep scrolling
.
.
.
.

.
.
Curious???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the actual purchase price of this gorgeous, brand new dress:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, another bargain. Boncimino style.

greg

P.S. It's also AP Week at our house. Check out Ashley's blog for more.

3 comments:

Barb K said...

That's my girls! Love, Grandma/Mom

dbrown said...

I guessed $34. I should have known better.

Wow.

Gail said...

WOW, I WOULD HAVE GUESSED, $55.00. OH MY GOSH WHAT A BARGIN!!! ASH, LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL IN IT TOO. WOW..LOVE, AUNT GAIL