Well, today was another fun and interesting day. I'll cut right to the chase. Here are the photos from today:
KL House Hunt - Day Three
We managed to get some shopping done in a cool market called Petaling Street. After some lunch back at the hotel, our relocation hosts picked us up and we went out for more viewings. We are really thinking that "House 4 from Day 1" is going to be our place. It's clean, spacious, close to the girls' school, and filled with lots of possibility. I'll have to take a bit of a train ride to get to work, but this is an easy trade-off given the other advantages.
Let us know what you think of the pictures. All the comments have been great.
Now we're off to get some dinner.
greg and cheryl
5 comments:
So neat! So which room is the visiting mom room? I am really excited about the School of Music for Cheryl. Is the weekend going to be filled with sightseeing or more house hunting? Love you guys, Mom
Thanks again for sharing your adventure. House 4 from day 1 is an awesome house. Hope you get some time to go sightseeing. It looks beautiful, very tropical but you said something about monsoon season. When is that and how long? I find myself anxiously checking your blog now. I am very interested in seeing and hearing more about Malaysia. Sounds like everything is falling in to place for you and your family. Once again, proof that when God's hand is in it, you will know. God bless!
If my quick google research is accurate monsoon season in KL is from late May to September.
Sounds awesome! House 4 looks great!!! How long will you be in KL? Can't wait to hear all the updates!:)
Greg,
You said I was welcome to come visit in Houston... is that offer still open for KL? I agree with the concensus about House 4 from day 1 - looks fabulous.
How are your eyes doing?
-Steve Shoup
Post a Comment