18 May 2006

KL House Hunting - Day Two

Well, although today was rainy and gray, we finished another grand day of house hunting. Just like yesterday, you are cordially invited to view our photo gallery at this link. I think you'll see some amusing things -- stuff you just can't find in the States.

Today we looked at properties on the west side of town. Closer to my office, but much further from Ashley and Brooke's school. We also took a sample train ride to figure out the commute time to / from the east side of town (Ampang) to my work. In all, the train ride will be 32 minutes, with probably another 5 minutes of walking. Not bad.

Despite finding a great house at the end of the day, I think we're going to opt for Ampang -- close to ISKL. Please feel free to leave a comment.

greg

3 comments:

stacy a said...

Great pictures again! Looks like most homes have little furnishings - not cluttered like American homes. It also seems their kitchens are very small compared to ours. Cooking and food must not be a big thing like in the US. Thanks for the tour - I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I must say Greg when you said you were moving across the world I felt bad for your girls. Then I looked at these photos I realized life outside the U.S. can be pretty amazing. That house is incredible!

Anonymous said...

Wow very nice. Thank you for sharing this. I could never be as secsessful as you But I am so happy that you are doing so well. It makes me so happy when I see you doing good.